Benefits and Responsibilities of Membership in Science Publishing Group
You are invited to be a part of Science Publishing Group journals as a member of editorial board or revewer and you are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully.
Being on the editorial board or a reviewer of a journal is truly productive, pleasant and in fact prestigious which helps in add-on to the scientific world through the ways and guidelines given by experts in the relevant fields. Though, it is time consuming and often goes unobserved, there are some important rewards that make the editorial borard members worthwhile. You will be entitled following benefits while working with us as an editorial board member/reviewer of the journals.
1. You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscript.
2. This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
3. You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
4. Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues as per topics of your interest and choice.
5. You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
6. Research articles provided by the editorial board members/reviewers will be published with 20% discount.
We need our editorial board members and reviewers to be key figures in their professions to have some experience of publishing articles and papers. A reviewer's comment decides the acceptance or rejection of an article so they play an important role in peer review process. All the members are requested to test out the manuscripts submitted to them without any bias to increase the quality of our journals. There is no hard and fast rule to analyse a manuscript and it depends upon the worthiness, quality and originality. While verifying the manuscript, you have to go through following points:
1. Detailed examination and relevance of the manuscript as per author guidelines.
2. Careful examination of purposes and objectives of the work carried out.
3. Correctness of the conclusions and recommendations along with up-to-date references.
4. Copyediting and proofreading of the manuscripts in accordance with publishing standards especially with grammar, punctuation and spelling.
5. Coverage areas of the manuscript in relevance with the scopes of journals.
6. Plagiarism related issues if any.
7. You have to give some suggestions based on the structure of the manuscript. In general, there is no limit for the maximum inputs.
8. You have complete authority to accept or reject manuscripts but final decision, in case of sensitive titles about the inclusion or exclusion from the publications, remains in the hand of Editor-in-Chief.
The acceptance of following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a member on editorial board or reviewer of journals of Science Publishing Group.
1. Your appointment is initially for two years.
2. You are expected to observe carefully general policies, code of ethics and practices of the Science Publishing Group Publications which may change time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the journal system.
3. You agree to display your name and photograph on the website of the site and journal cover.
It is expected that you will complete the term as stated. This agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions.
1. Lack of mutual understanding on common aspects as per the policies of Science Publishing Group
2. Repetitive unsatisfactory performance of the assigned work.