2. Resources for Booksellers
We offer a range of services for booksellers including 'on demand' online ordering, open returns policies, fully searchable and self-tailored downloadable online catalogues, promotions and distribution.
3. Submitting a Previously Published Conference Paper to Science Publishing Group
Conference papers are very welcome. However it is imperative that these papers are significantly revised and updated. Actually, such papers have a better chance of acceptance if their merits were already prescreened at high quality conferences.
There is a risk that the same material is published twice, so special care should be taken. We would advice authors to change the contents of the paper. Meantime, slight modification of the manuscript title would be justifiable.
- • The conference paper must be cited and it should be explained how the conference paper has been enhanced (lack of this citation is considered as a serious violation of ethics and as a consequence the manuscript must be rejected).
- • Instead of repeating theoretical derivations or experimental results, please try to use references to these results presented already on previously published conference paper. Only the most important results should be repeated. Authors should focus on the new contributions, ideas, or clarifications that resulted after the conference paper was presented.
- • The previously published conference paper should be preferably 4-6 pages long with an emphasis on the description of the state-of-the-art. Under well-justified circumstances, such as extensive new results, the revised and extended versions up to 8 pages might be acceptable.
- • Please consider a slight modification of the title of the journal publication in order to avoid confusion with the previously published conference paper and please take special care about abstract so your paper will be noticed, downloaded, and read.