Special Issues are an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A special issue proposal should include following 8 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university/Institution, city and country
- 5. Submission Due Date:
- 6. Expected Date of Publication:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue
- 8. If possible, provide a provisional listing of your special issue, including author names, article titles, any abstracts. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
If you want to know more detailed information or submit a proposal as a Lead Guest Editor of the special issue, please write to email@example.com
You can also join Current Special Issues.