List of Special Issues
All contributed special issues are dedicated to the subject of International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences. The motivation of those established special issues is to present the main aspects (past and present), latest developments, different viewpoints and the directions being followed in related fields.
Benefits of the Lead Guest Editor
Once your proposal is accepted, you will serve as the Lead Guest Editor. Working with us as the Lead Guest Editor of your proposed special issue, you will be entitled the following benefits.
● Publish one paper for free if your special issue finished successfully (i.e., at least 5 papers were published in the special issue).
● Receive the Certificate of Honor (electronic version).
● Receive a hard copy of the special issue for free when the special issue is finished successfully (if need).
● Has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
● Keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
● Cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor
● The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team (Invite at least 6 Guest Editors) to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the special issue.
● The Lead Guest Editor should promote his/her special issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
● The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
● The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
How to Propose a Special Issue
Special issues are focused collections of papers on topics of increasing interest within the discipline of International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences
. These issues provide a venue for research on emerging areas, highlight important subdisciplines, or describe new cross-disciplinary applications. It is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize the special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
A Special Issue Proposal Should Include the Following 7 Parts:
● Journal Title (The journal inside which you want to publish your Special Issue);
● Special issue title;
● Lead Guest Editor information;
● At least 6 Guest Editors information;
● Submission Deadline;
● Description: A 150-400 words introduction about your special issue;
● Aims and Scope of your special issue.
Join as Guest Editor
Guest Editors also play a significant role in a special issue. They maintain the quality of published research and enhance the special issue’s impact. If you would like to be a Guest Editor or recommend a colleague as a Guest Editor in one of the journal’s special issues, please fulfill the Guest Editor application here:
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as a Guest Editor:
● Enjoy 10% off article processing charge for publication in the special issue
● Receive the Certificate of Honor (electronic version)
● Stay up to date with the latest developments in your field
● Become part of the journal community
Article Processing Charge (APC)
For the Special Issue manuscript APCs, here is the journal's policy:
● For Lead Guest Editors, they can publish one paper for free if the special issue finished successfully (i.e., at least 5 papers were published in the special issue), and enjoy 20% discount for the rest papers. Note that the Lead Guest Editor must be the corresponding author of the paper.
● For authors invited by the Lead Guest Editor, they will enjoy 10% off article processing charge for publication in the Special Issue.
● For Guest Editors, they will enjoy 10% off article processing charge for publication in the Special Issue
● For common authors, the APCs are the same with the corresponding Journal in which the Special Issue is published. For more details, please learn more information here:
How Much Does Science Publishing Group Charge for the Journal?
International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences is an Open Access journal accessible for free on the Internet. With Open Access, Science Publishing Group (SPG) allows us to distribute knowledge more widely and at a lower cost than was previously possible. However, to cover the editorial services and production of an article, the journal depends on Article Processing Charge (APC).
The Article Processing Charge for the journal is 970 USD.
||Article Processing Charge
|International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management Sciences
Article Processing Charge discounts or waivers are given to authors from low-income countries or lower-middle-income countries (classified by the world bank, learn more, click: https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups ).
For more details, please contact with the editor directly once the manuscript is accepted.
If you don’t want your paper to be published in this Journal, the following journals are also for your reference:
Who is Responsible for Paying the Article Processing Charge?
Upon an article is editorially accepted, the corresponding author will be notified about the payment issue, which is charged to either the author, or the funder, institution or employer.
When and How do Authors Pay?
The submitting author needs to arrange payment of the article-processing charge unless a waiver has been granted. Following peer review, once a manuscript has received editorial acceptance in principle, the article-processing charge becomes payable and formatting checks on the manuscript will commence. Once formatting checks are completed, and payment of the article-processing charge has been received, the article will be published.
Science Publishing Group currently supports the following payment methods:
Payment through PayPal
Pay with Debit or Credit Card
Wire Transfer in US Dollars (USD)
Western Union in US Dollars (USD)
MoneyGram in US Dollars (USD)
We recommend you use our PayPal Secure Payment system:
Are reprints of my article included in the Article Processing Charge (APC)? - No.
Article Processing Charge (APC) do not entitle the authors to receive reprints of their published article. Reprints can be ordered separately and optionally for any article that has been published in a Science Publishing Group journal. To request an offer for reprints of an article, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org