To cite this article
Alka Dubey, Swinderjeet Singh Kalra, Nandita Trivedi, Computational Prediction of miRNA in Gmelina Arborea and their Role in Human Metabolomics,
Micro RNA are the noncoding class of RNA which plays major role post transcriptional regulation of genes and 19-22 nt in length and endogenous in nature .In this study miRNA Gmelina arborea are predicted along with possible target genes , A total of 44 ESTs are taken from dbEST database and proceed and trimmed through EGassembler. This contig sequence was now used to find out the putative miRNA by performing a local alignment with miRNA of Arabidopsis thaliana retrieved from miRBase. The targets were scanned by hybridizing screened ESTs with the UTRs of human using DIANA tar software. Finally 6 putative miRNAs were found to hybridize with the various targets of signal transduction and apoptosis that play significant role in preventing disease like cancer, blood borne disease, and other urinary infections and various study indicated that is possesses antioxidants, diuretic, anthelmintic activity, cardio protective, anti diabetic, immunomodulatory, antipyretic and analgesic, antimicrobial in the treatment of jaundice, piles bases on their targets
Gmelina Arborea, miRNA, Dbest, DIANA, Local Alignment
- VL Saxena and A Dwivedi ,insilico identification of miRNA and their target prediction from Japanese encephalitis. Journal of Bioinformatics and Sequence Analysis, 2013, Vol. 5(2), pp. 25-33.
- Bartel DP , "MicroRNAs: target recognition and regulatory functions, 2009, Cell 136(2): 215–33.
- Lelandais-Brière C, Sorin C, Declerck M, Benslimane A, Crespi M, Hartmann C ,Small RNA diversity in plants and its impact in development ,2010,Current Genomics 11 (1): 14–23.
- A.S.R. Anjaneyulu, A.Madhusudhana rao, V.Kameswara Rao and L.Ramachandra, Novel hydroxy lignans from the heartwood of gmelina arborea Row, Tetrahedron, 1977, Volume 33, Issue 1, Pages 133–143,
- Rashmi Rameshwari1, Divya Singhal, Rachit Narang,Apurvi Maheshwari, and T. V. Prasad, IN SILICO PREDICTION OF MIRNA IN Curcuma longa AND THEIR ROLE IN HUMAN METABOLOMICS. International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research,2013 Vol 4, Issue 2, pp 253-259.
- Falgueras J, SeqTrim, a high-throughput pipeline for pre-processing any type of sequence read., 2010,BMC Bioinformatics,11:38
- Geo Pertea, TIGR Gene Indicesclustering tools (TGICL), a software system forfast clustering of large EST datasets. Bioinformatics. 2002, Vol. 19, issue 5.
- Adams MD, Kelley JM, Gocayne JD, Complementary DNA sequencing: expressed sequence tags and human genome project ,1991,Science 252 (2013): 1651–6.
- International Journal of Genetics and Genomics
- European Journal of Biophysics
- American Journal of Life Sciences
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Journal of Plant Sciences
- Advances in Bioscience and Bioengineering
- American Journal of Agriculture and Forestry
- American Journal of BioScience
- Advances in Biochemistry
- Cell Biology
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Journal of Plant Protection
- International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences
- European Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- International Journal of Clinical and Developmental Anatomy
- RNA and Transcription
- Gene and Cell Therapy
- International Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine
- American Journal of Biological and Environmental Statistics
- International Journal of Applied Physics: Lasers, Optics and Photonics
- Advances in Sciences and Humanities
- Frontiers in Environmental Microbiology
- Personalized Medicine
- Mathematical Modelling in Engineering Applications