Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- American Journal of Sports Science
- Journal of Human Resource Management
- Social Sciences
- American Journal of Applied Psychology
- International Journal of Philosophy
- History Research
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- International Journal of Archaeology
- Advances in Sciences and Humanities
- International Journal of HIV/AIDS Prevention, Education and Behavioural Science
- International Journal of Sustainable Development Research
- International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- International Journal of Sports Science and Physical Education
- International Journal of Education, Culture and Society
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of European Studies
- Journal of Public Policy and Administration
- International and Public Affairs
- Journal of Political Science and International Relations
- International Journal of Law and Society