Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- Advances in Biochemistry
- Modern Chemistry
- Science Journal of Chemistry
- American Journal of Physical Chemistry
- World Journal of Applied Chemistry
- Science Journal of Analytical Chemistry
- American Journal of Applied Chemistry
- International Journal of Computational and Theoretical Chemistry
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Environmental Chemistry
- Journal of Chemical, Environmental and Biological Engineering
- International Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- American Journal of Polymer Science and Technology
- Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry
- International Journal of Pharmacy and Chemistry
- American Journal of Heterocyclic Chemistry
- American Journal of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- World Journal of Food Science and Technology
- Journal of Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering
- Colloid and Surface Science
- Petroleum Science and Engineering
- International Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry
- International Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology