Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- Earth Sciences
- International Journal of Environmental Monitoring and Analysis
- American Journal of Environmental Protection
- International Journal of Energy and Power Engineering
- American Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems
- Journal of Water Resources and Ocean Science
- Journal of Energy and Natural Resources
- American Journal of Energy Engineering
- International Journal of Sustainable and Green Energy
- International Journal of Environmental Protection and Policy
- International Journal of Oil, Gas and Coal Engineering
- Science Journal of Energy Engineering
- International Journal of Environmental Chemistry
- Journal of Chemical, Environmental and Biological Engineering
- American Journal of Environmental and Resource Economics
- International Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
- International Journal of Electrical Components and Energy Conversion
- Journal of Health and Environmental Research
- International Journal of Economy, Energy and Environment
- American Journal of Modern Energy
- American Journal of Water Science and Engineering
- International Journal of Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy
- American Journal of Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Frontiers in Environmental Microbiology
- International Journal of Ecotoxicology and Ecobiology
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- Industrial Engineering
- Journal of Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering
- International Journal of Energy and Environmental Science
- Petroleum Science and Engineering
- Journal of Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Science