Special Issue is an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. Experienced researchers and practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
Once you propose a Special Issue, you will be the Lead Guest Editor of the Special Issue.
How to propose a Special Issue:
A Special Issue proposal should include the following 9 parts:
- 1. Journal Name (In which journal that you want to publish a Special Issue):
- 2. Special Issue Title:
- 3. Lead Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
- 4. Guest Editor (Including full name, email address, affiliation information):
Note: Affiliation information should include your department, university, city and country or institution, city and country.
- 5. Submission Deadline:
- 6. Publication Date:
- 7. Description: A 150-400 words summary about your Special Issue.
- 8. If you have a sequence request of papers published in your Special Issue.
- 9. If possible, provide a provisional paper listing of your Special Issue from potential authors, including author names, article titles. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
- Advances in Biochemistry
- Cell Biology
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- International Journal of Genetics and Genomics
- European Journal of Biophysics
- American Journal of Life Sciences
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Journal of Plant Sciences
- Advances in Bioscience and Bioengineering
- American Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering
- American Journal of Agriculture and Forestry
- American Journal of BioScience
- International Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
- International Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Journal of Diseases and Medicinal Plants
- Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry
- International Journal of Pharmacy and Chemistry
- International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences
- International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Clinical Science
- European Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- American Journal of Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Frontiers in Environmental Microbiology
- Advances in Applied Physiology
- American Journal of Biomedical and Life Sciences
- International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- International Journal of Natural Resource Ecology and Management
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Ecotoxicology and Ecobiology