Science Publishing Group is committed to providing immediate and free access to all the research they publish. To meet the cost of publishing, authors who publish with us are asked to pay an open access fee or article-processing charge (APC) per published paper or book. To remove this burden from the individual authors, campuses can join our Open Access Membership Program. This Open Access membership is free for campuses.
The Membership Program enables campuses to actively support open access in scholarly publishing, and help ensure the most widespread dissemination of the work published by their faculty and students.
For those campuses that want to provide more support to their faculty and staff and students, yet keep expenditures within manageable bounds, we offer our Free Membership. Open Access Membership has been created in response to extensive communications with the library community and offers a manageable, cost -- effective option for both the campus and author.
Benefits of Membership
1. No joining fee for campus -- campus who wants to join our Open Access membership need not to pay any membership fee.
2. Bigger discounts on journal article publication -- in addition to the normal discount, faculty and staff in Campus can enjoy extra 10% discount and students can enjoy extra 20% discount.
3. Time saving and convenient -- removes the administrative burden from institutions.
4. Cost-effective -- pricing plans to fit individual requirements and budgets.
5. Increased exposure for an organization -- campus member's name with a link will be present on our website for advertising.
6. Promoting Open Access.
For further information on how Open Access Membership can work for you please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org