Workflow for Article Process
Process for the Lead Guest Editor
Step1. Download paper from SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Review paper; fill in the online review form through SciencePG online system within 7 days. (SciencePG will ask the author(s) to revise the paper within another 7 days and upload the revised paper to Lead Guest Editor for a check.)
Process for Authors
Step1. Submit paper through SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Revise paper within 7 days and upload the revised paper to SciencePG online system for checking.
- Step3. Receive the Acceptance Letter from SciencePG online system.
- Step4. Receive the final edited paper online from SciencePG.
- Step5. Check the final edited paper online and upload the final checked paper.
- Step6. Paper publication online.
Keynotes for Special Issue
- 1. A Special Issue should include at least 10 Guest Editors, and no maximum limit.
- 2. A Special Issue should at least include 4 papers apart from 2 free papers from Lead Guest Editor.
Benefits of Being the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor can keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor can cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor can own a Personal Column on the website.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
- 5. The Lead Guest Editor can publish 2 papers for free in his own Special Issue.
- 6. The Lead Guest Editor will receive the hard copy as well as the Certificate of Honor from Science Publishing Group when the Special Issue is finished successfully.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the Special Issue.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor should promote his Special Issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
For the Special Issue manuscript APC, here is SciencePG's policy:
- 1. For Lead Guest Editors, SciencePG will publish their two manuscripts for free in his own Special Issue.
Note that the Lead Guest Editor must be the corresponding author of these two manuscripts.
- 2. For common authors, please click here to see the APCs for all countries.
Join the Special Issue
If you want to join as the Special Issue Lead Guest Editor, Guest Editor or to submit your manuscript to the Special Issue, please do it through: http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/login
- Advances in Biochemistry
- Cell Biology
- International Journal of Genetics and Genomics
- European Journal of Biophysics
- American Journal of Life Sciences
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Journal of Plant Sciences
- Advances in Bioscience and Bioengineering
- American Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering
- American Journal of Agriculture and Forestry
- American Journal of BioScience
- International Journal of Biomedical Materials Research
- International Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Journal of Diseases and Medicinal Plants
- Journal of Drug Design and Medicinal Chemistry
- International Journal of Pharmacy and Chemistry
- International Journal of Applied Agricultural Sciences
- International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Clinical Science
- European Journal of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Sciences
- American Journal of Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- American Journal of Biological and Environmental Statistics
- Frontiers in Environmental Microbiology
- Advances in Applied Physiology
- International Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology
- American Journal of Biomedical and Life Sciences
- International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences
- International Journal of Natural Resource Ecology and Management
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- International Journal of Agricultural Economics
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology
- International Journal of Ecotoxicology and Ecobiology
- Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
- Journal of Chemical, Environmental and Biological Engineering
- International Journal of Bioorganic Chemistry
- International Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology
- American Journal of Plant Biology
- International Journal of Food Science and Biotechnology
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Journal of Biomaterials
- World Journal of Food Science and Technology
- American Journal of Entomology
- International Journal of Animal Science and Technology