Workflow for Article Process
Process for the Lead Guest Editor
Step1. Download paper from SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Review paper; fill in the online review form through SciencePG online system within 7 days. (SciencePG will ask the author(s) to revise the paper within another 7 days and upload the revised paper to Lead Guest Editor for a check.)
Process for Authors
Step1. Submit paper through SciencePG online system:
- Step2. Revise paper within 7 days and upload the revised paper to SciencePG online system for checking.
- Step3. Receive the Acceptance Letter from SciencePG online system.
- Step4. Receive the final edited paper online from SciencePG.
- Step5. Check the final edited paper online and upload the final checked paper.
- Step6. Paper publication online.
Keynotes for Special Issue
- 1. A Special Issue should include at least 10 Guest Editors, and no maximum limit.
- 2. A Special Issue should at least include 4 papers apart from 2 free papers from Lead Guest Editor.
Benefits of Being the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor can keep himself up-to-date while reviewing a manuscript.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor can cooperate with a group of experienced researchers from all over the world.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor can own a Personal Column on the website.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor has a good chance to be promoted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal.
- 5. The Lead Guest Editor can publish 2 papers for free in his own Special Issue.
- 6. The Lead Guest Editor will receive the hard copy as well as the Certificate of Honor from Science Publishing Group when the Special Issue is finished successfully.
Responsibilities of the Lead Guest Editor
- 1. The Lead Guest Editor should organize a review team to do the review work if there are manuscripts submitted to the Special Issue.
- 2. The Lead Guest Editor should promote his Special Issue and invite authors to submit manuscripts.
- 3. The Lead Guest Editor should make decisions on the acceptance or rejection of manuscripts.
- 4. The Lead Guest Editor should cross-check the manuscripts and ensure their quality.
Article Processing Charge (APC)
For the Special Issue manuscript APC, here is SciencePG's policy:
- 1. For Lead Guest Editors, SciencePG will publish their two manuscripts for free in his own Special Issue.
Note that the Lead Guest Editor must be the corresponding author of these two manuscripts.
- 2. For common authors, please click here to see the APCs for all countries.
Join the Special Issue
If you want to join as the Special Issue Lead Guest Editor, Guest Editor or to submit your manuscript to the Special Issue, please do it through: http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/login
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Advances in Networks
- American Journal of Networks and Communications
- International Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing
- Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems
- International Journal of Intelligent Information Systems
- Science Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing
- American Journal of Software Engineering and Applications
- American Journal of Remote Sensing
- Applied and Computational Mathematics
- American Journal of Applied Mathematics
- International Journal of Medical Imaging
- American Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems
- American Journal of Electromagnetics and Applications
- American Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications
- Software Engineering
- Internet of Things and Cloud Computing
- Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Advances in Wireless Communications and Networks
- International Journal of Electrical Components and Energy Conversion
- American Journal of Neural Networks and Applications
- International Journal of Sustainability Management and Information Technologies
- International Journal of Data Science and Analysis
- International Journal on Data Science and Technology
- American Journal of Mechanics and Applications
- American Journal of Operations Management and Information Systems
- International Journal of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- International Journal of Ophthalmology & Visual Science
- International Journal of Systems Science and Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- American Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Biomedical Statistics and Informatics
- International Journal of Information and Communication Sciences
- American Journal of Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Machine Learning Research
- International Journal of Discrete Mathematics
- American Journal of Mathematical and Computer Modelling
- Engineering Science
- Science, Technology & Public Policy
- International Journal of Systems Engineering
- American Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- American Journal of Information Science and Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- American Journal of Artificial Intelligence
- American Journal of Computer Science and Technology