Renewable Energy Applications in the Agricultural Field and Natural Resource Technology
Lead Guest Editor
School of Renewable Energy, Maejo University,
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Guidelines for Submission
Manuscripts can be submitted until the expiry of the deadline. Submissions must be previously unpublished and may not be under consideration elsewhere.
Papers should be formatted according to the guidelines for authors (see: http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/journal/guideforauthors?journalid=169
). By submitting your manuscripts to the special issue, you are acknowledging that you accept the rules established for publication of manuscripts, including agreement to pay the Article Processing Charges for the manuscripts. Manuscripts should be submitted electronically through the online manuscript submission system at http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/login
. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal and will be listed together on the special issue website.
Pages: 1-6 Published Online: Jan. 11, 2015
Views 4186 Downloads 217
Pages: 7-12 Published Online: Jan. 11, 2015
Views 3247 Downloads 158
Pages: 13-19 Published Online: Jan. 11, 2015
Views 3847 Downloads 198
Pages: 20-32 Published Online: Jan. 11, 2015
Views 4118 Downloads 691
Pages: 33-38 Published Online: Jan. 11, 2015
Views 4010 Downloads 283
Pages: 39-43 Published Online: Jan. 11, 2015
Views 2749 Downloads 123
Pages: 44-49 Published Online: Jan. 12, 2015
Views 3206 Downloads 214
Pages: 50-56 Published Online: Jan. 12, 2015
Views 2609 Downloads 132
This issue will publishes original articles, review articles, case studies and short communications on the fundamentals, applications and management of Renewable Energy in the Agricultural field and natural resource technology.
The issue's aim is to advance and disseminate knowledge in all the related areas of Agricultural and natural resource, biomass, bioenergy and bioresource systems analysis, and technologies associated with conversion or production.
Key areas covered by this special issue:
1. Biomass: sources, energy crop production processes, genetic improvements, composition.
2. Biological Residues: residues/rests from agricultural production, forestry and plantations and processing industries.
3. Biofuels: liquid and gaseous biofuels production, modeling and economics
4. Bioenergy Processes and Utilization: fermentations, thermochemical conversions, liquid and gaseous fuels, petrochemical substitute, direct combustion, gasification, electricity production, chemical processes, and by-product remediation.
5. Renewable energies for agricultural activities: solar energy, biomass energy, wind energy, geothermal energy and hydropower