The journal “American Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology” is organizing a Special Issue on Advances in Thermoelectric generation. This Special Issue aims to address innovative ideas and recent progress on the physics, chemistry, materials and technologies related to thermoelectric generation.
Thermoelectric generation is a green energy technology, which has advantages including no chemical reaction, no noise, no gas emissions, no moving parts, reliability, environment-friendly and maintenance-free. The application range of thermoelectric generation covers many important industrial fields such as power generation, waste heat recovery, refrigeration, and aerospace thermal management. Over the past decades, scientists from all over the world have shown great interest in thermoelectric generation, and achieved many innovative results.
We feel that now it is a good time to reflect on the most recent advances in this rapidly growing field, and to look at new prospects for future developments. As a recognized expert in this field, we invite you to contribute an original research or review article on one of the following topics, which include, but are not limited to:
- Thermoelectric Materials, including skutterudites, oxides, silicides, and other materials.
- Thermoelectric devices, including design, fabrication and performance improvement.
- Thermoelectric generator application, including power generation, waste heat recovery, refrigeration, aerospace thermal management, and other industrial fields.
- Solar thermoelectric generator, including solar concentration technology, solar collector technology, and hybrid system of solar thermal energy and solar PV cogeneration.
- Ocean thermal energy conversion, including thermodynamic cycle theory, system analysis and optimization, equipment design and examination.
- Engineering and applications in the related field of thermal energy conversion technology.