Soft computing is playing a prominent role in finding optimal and sustainable solutions in recent years; it deals with imprecision, uncertainty and approximation to achieve robust and optimal solutions. Nature inspired soft computing techniques are emerging as a new paradigm of problem solving. Recent trends tend to involve evolutionary and swarm intelligence based algorithms and bio-inspired computation.
Journal of Soft Computing Techniques and Applications (JSCTA) offers a wide area by covering all domains of engineering and science. The journal invites the findings and research work related to the application of soft computing techniques for optimization and decision support.
Journal provides a forum for publication of high-quality scholarly articles in all areas of soft computing. Journal accepts only unpublished original contributions from authors round the globe throughout the year. Journal of Soft Computing Techniques and Applications (JSCTA) publishes quarterly. All submitted will be peer reviewed for novelty and quality.
Journal of Soft Computing Techniques and Applications (JSCTA) invites all aspects of soft computing application used to solve and optimize any real world problems.
Aims and Scope:
The aim of the journal is to promote Soft Computing techniques such as Fuzzy Logic, Neural Network, Support Vector Machines, Evolutionary Computation, Machine Learning and Probabilistic Reasoning to solve real life problems.
The scope of the journal covers the application of soft computing techniques on a range of real time applications which includes data analysis, data mining, optimization, fault diagnosis, control, pattern recognition, signal processing, image processing, video processing etc. In general it covers all the techniques, applications and future of soft computing.
Scope of the Journal include following areas:
- Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
- Decision Support Systems and Big Data
- Intelligent Systems and Big Data
- Soft Computing Techniques in Healthcare, e-Commerce, business optimization and management
- Expert Systems and Decision Support Systems
- Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Evolutionary Algorithms and Fuzzy Systems
- Industrial Engineering and Operations Research
- Machine Learning and Decision Support Systems
- Soft Computing Techniques in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Mechanical Engineering